In 1979, Dale Heuszel joined the Salina office of Kennedy and Coe, LLC. Four years later, he was admitted as a member of the firm. Prior to this, he worked as an auditor for Coopers and Lybrand in Kansas City and Denver and as an accounting instructor at Washburn University.
Heuszel currently works with small and large businesses in connection with their auditing, tax, and business consulting needs. His consulting expertise includes income tax planning, corporate reorganizations, succession and estate planning. Heuszel’s major industry experience includes working with the owners and their businesses in manufacturing, real estate, distributorships, franchises and retail establishments.
Kennedy and Coe, LLC, has given Heuszel a chance to give back to his community, meet great people and develop friendships in a variety of business experiences.
“I love the daily challenge of solving client problems and helping create opportunities for them,” – Dale Heuszel
Professional and Civic Associations
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, Kansas Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Member and past president, Central Kansas Chapter of CPAs
- Member, Kansas State University Accounting Advisory Council
- Member of Salina Economic Development Incentive Council
- Salina Chamber of Commerce, Current Board Member
- Coronado Area Council of Boys Scouts, Current Treasurer and Board Member
- United Salina Way, Past President and past Board Member
- Child Abuse and Prevention Services, Past Treasurer and past Board Member
- Big Brothers and Big Sisters of Salina, Past Treasurer and past Board Member
- Salina Board of Zoning and Appeals, Past Member
- Kansas State University, Bachelor of Science in accounting
- Kansas State University, Master of Science in Business
- Traveling with family
Download Dale's vCard