Since 1995, Jeff has worked to help clients with income tax planning, consulting and accounting services. As a member of the firm since 2003, he has represented clients as they raised capital, sold companies and completed significant mergers and acquisition transactions. Jeff’s areas of expertise center in tax and estate planning, organizational structure, deal structure, individuals, partnerships and S corporations.
Jeff says Kennedy and Coe gives staff opportunities to enhance their career and ultimately make a positive difference in the lives of the firm’s clients.
“The firm’s entrepreneurial spirit encourages me to look beyond the borders of our traditional services to have an impact on our client’s achieving their dreams,” -- Jeff Wald
Professional and Civic Associations
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Kansas Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Colorado Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Licensed broker – FINRA Securities Series 7, 24, 53 and 66
- University of North Dakota, Bachelor of Accountancy
Download Jeff's vCard