Loren Young says parasailing in Florida may be the most dangerous thing he's ever done because his personality is typically conscientious, ethical, steady and easygoing. Regardless of his calming attitude, Loren might have considered being a vocal performer or entertainer because he enjoys music and singing.
Joining Kennedy and Coe, LLC's, Salina, Kansas, office in 1984 set Loren's career path as a CPA in the General Practice group and eventually as a member of the firm in 2005. He specializes in consulting with family-owned businesses in the areas of trust work and estate planning and brings significant tax experience to the firm's client base.
Loren hails from Long Island, Kansas, and is married to Sara, whom he met on a high school double-date with his twin brother. Incidentally, Sara was his brother's date. They now have three children, Erin, Alisha and Ethan. A perfect day for Loren starts with a long run and ends with dinner and a quiet evening at home with his wife.
Professional and Civic Associations
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Kansas Society of Certified Public Accountants
- FHSU College of Business Dean's Executive Advisory Council Member
- Former Board Member for Child Advocacy and Parenting Services
- Former Board Member of Salina Symphony
- Salina Chorale and Trinity Methodist Church Choir
- Fort Hays State University, Bachelor of Science in Business Administration with emphasis in accounting
- Kansas City Chiefs Football
- "Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're going to get." - Forrest Gump's Mother
Download Loren's vCard