When it comes to structuring your company’s employee compensation programs, the simplest solution is rarely the best one. At Kennedy and Coe, we’ll take a hard look at your needs then help you structure a package customized to meet your unique objectives.
Compensation planning should fit into your company’s business plan, your employees’ needs and your personal needs as an owner. We’ll take a big-picture look at these elements and offer more options, more expertise and more professionalism than most brokers and investment companies. With accountants and attorneys on staff, we offer a wide range of benefit services. From retirement, executive benefit, and 401(k) plans to profit sharing, cafeteria and employee stock ownership plans (ESOPs), we can help find a solution that’s right for your business. Our services include:
- A customized plan from Point A to B including research, guidance, design and administration
- Assistance with establishing and maintaining employee stock ownership plans and tax implications
- Fringe benefit design and implementation
- Assistance with risk management, fiduciary and plan compliance issues
- Access to investment professionals to make your plan more cohesive
- Qualified plan audits and complete retirement plan management services
- Expertise in a wide range of fields that allows us to act as a virtual Chief Retirement Officer for your firm, identifying needs and offering solutions
Kennedy and Coe also offers Third-Party Plan Administration Services including plan document setup and submission to IRS, customized plan designs and summary plan description, assistance with employee education and participant administrative forms, discrimination testing or any annual IRS-required testing, liabilities and updates on all legislative changes for compliance issues.
For more information, call 800-303-3241 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.