K·Coe Isom provides exceptional training support interns and new associates in your transition to a career with our firm. All new employees attend an in-person orientation. This is typically a week-long experience that includes opportunities to build friendships with other staff from all levels. We offer a paperless environment, sharing work between offices and providing live training so you feel confident when you join your office. Training includes a blend of technical and interpersonal skill development, delivered through a mix of self-study, classroom and remote formats.
How does K·Coe Isom invest in you professionally?
- Learn over time – Obtain the tools and resources to successfully learn over time with on-going training in a variety of topics
- Strengthen skills – Training includes a balanced approach, offering a blend of both interpersonal skills and technical learning
- Have fun while learning – Retain what you learn through training that mixes presentation with interactive exercises to meet your learning style
- Meet your colleagues – Network and build relationships with your peers as well as experienced professionals in class and at planned evening social events
- Conveniently access information – Training materials are at your fingertips, when and where needed, with paperless documents
- Learn from our leaders – Hear from senior level experts at the firm who handle specific practice areas as they share their extensive knowledge
- Be heard – Your input from training evaluations is used by our learning committee, made up of individuals from across practice areas and locations, who meet regularly to review feedback and adjust training as needed
- Stay current virtually – Get the knowledge required to handle emerging issues with additional classroom and webinar training as necessary
- Grow professionally – Full-time learning professionals signify the firm’s commitment to quality, depth of expertise and investment in continuing education
- Receive coaching – Further develop your professional and personal skills, get career advice, and receive help transitioning to a new role through coaching sessions with talent advisor professionals