We help local banks grow through acquisition and improve qualified market share. In addition to our core services—financial statements, internal audits, and strategic planning—we help community banks increase and protect their deposit and lending base, as well as contend with changing regulations and quality management.
At KCoe Isom, our seasoned, former-bankers, CPAs, and business consultants leverage their experience in the areas of regulatory compliance, lending and loan administration, bank holding companies, operations, and internal controls to help nearly 150 community banks across the U.S. to:
- Build strategic plans for growth and success
- Develop a sound lending environment
- Tackle merger and acquisition issues
- Gain peace of mind by proactively addressing regulatory requirements
- Maximize tax advantages and minimize risk
- Cultivate a stronger, well-functioning management team
Businesses have seen increasing challenges in recent years, including significantly increased competition, greater reliance on information systems, and a more complex regulatory environment. This checklist is designed to help you review these priorities and determine which may be areas for improvement within your organization.