- Design and implement estate planning strategies for a smooth transition of assets
- Set and attain transition goals
- Proactively manage estate tax exposure
- Optimize entity and trust structure for income and estate taxes, liability protection, Farm Program services eligibility, and long-term success
- Minimize short- and long-term tax impacts of selling assets or a business through various planning vehicles
- Navigate the restrictions and pitfalls of complex property tax reassessments
This person is not assigned to an industry area
Recent Insights related to Grant Gattis
Estate Tax Planning: Possible Changes Ahead
No matter what the presidential outcome, there was never any question that the outlook for estate tax planning would be different in 2021. How much different was dependent upon...
Why Today is a Good Day to Jumpstart Your Succession Plan
Agricultural businesses have withstood their fair share of COVID disruption – from family life to the workplace. While this has forced financial strain, labor disruptions, and...
As Good As It Gets for Estate Planning: Why Time is Money
While the unsettling times are forcing businesses to rethink strategy, business advisors are steadfast surrounding one key advantage for owners that should not be overlooked: ...