As K·Coe Isom’s operations leader, Greg applies more than 20 years of operational expertise to direct the firm’s financial, technology, and finance efforts. A member of the firm’s leadership team, he delivers straight-forward, award-winning technology results and leads numerous change-management initiatives.
Greg makes the seemingly impossible possible as he moves the firm toward operational excellence. Driven to pursue the firm’s goals, he makes everyone’s job a little easier through:
- Creating video conferencing capabilities from each employee workstation and each offices’ conference rooms, resulting in enhanced communications and reduced travel costs.
- Establishing a private cloud using Citrix that enables associates to work from anywhere–home, client location, or office.
- Developing a custom employee scheduling application that integrates with firm systems and reduces duplicate work.
- Constructing a unique process to provide real-time access to budget information permitting better, faster decision-making.
Born and raised in Salina, Kansas, Greg never left his hometown, although he travels extensively. He joined K·Coe Isom in 1991 holding numerous roles–programmer, help desk supervisor, and IT manager–before he became a principal. On a daily basis, his process and technology improvements positively impact the productivity and power of each member of the K·Coe Isom team.
- B.S., computer information systems and business, Benedictine College
- Domestic Violence Association of Central Kansas, past president
- Salina Area United Way, former board member
- Golfing, weightlifting
- Traveling with family
- Watching Kansas State sports
Mentions and articles by Greg