Josh consults with family-run businesses, identifying tax strategies and leveraging tax laws to their advantage. Many of the businesses he works with undergo ownership transition, whether passing from one generation to the next or selling to outside parties. Throughout it all, Josh helps these owners preserve family harmony.
Hailing from Salina, Josh has worked with a full range of businesses. He’s the local guy who makes an impact by advising his contractor, restaurant, beer distributor and implement dealer clients, among others, on how the laws might impact their bottom line. He devises solutions to help them maximize working capital. Josh customizes his approach to each business for the best results, including:
- Review of overhead calculations for more effective bidding processes.
- Maximized tax savings with contractor-specific credits and deductions.
- Cash flow planning based on contracts and economic outlook.
- Assisting a growing chemical company in obtaining more capital as they positioned for sale. Navigating the complexities of the $240M deal that benefited owners and employees.
- Establishing processes for a restaurant franchisee to manage unbridled growth. Strategically guiding the management team through expansion plans now that they are successful.
Although he works with a diverse set of clients, Josh sees a common thread: change and growth. He leads businesses from maximizing profits to maximizing total return when selling or retiring. Josh enthusiastically supports business owners as they expand into the future.