As a firm principal, Kevin Noell provides highly experienced advisory on strategic tax planning and financial management for agribusinesses.
With more than 35 years of experience, Kevin is an expert advisor in strategy development and execution for the benefit of the food and agriculture industry. He has a robust knowledge of the complex regulations and tax code affecting farm operations, and is creative with modifying entity structure, operational management, and tax plans for the financial benefit of his clients’ bottom lines.
Kevin’s scope of expert consultation includes:
- Review and restructuring of business operations for a multi-state operating company to achieve:
- Management of third party risks
- Minimization of operating expenses and income taxes
- Optimization of entity structure for estate planning purposes
- Negotiation of terms for large scale production ag company real estate and operating debt
- Development of management compensation system to provide incentives that are aligned with strategic business plan
- Review and suggest changes in the business terms of an operating agreement of a large professional services company to better facilitate allocation of financial returns, increase operational efficiency, and facilitate ongoing transfers of ownership
- Litigation support efforts through forensic accounting experience and the determination of lost profits.
Before merging with K·Coe, Kevin was a founding partner at Noell Agnew & Morse in California. He often presents on the business challenges affecting farmers today, and the opportunities and solutions that are available to them.