Kyle performs financial reporting using a collaborative approach that strengthens employee benefit plans, special districts, food and agriculture businesses, e-commerce, manufacturing companies, and healthcare organizations.
With experience in all aspects of audits and reviews, Kyle assists his clients throughout the phases of their growth. Examples include:
- Transitioning an online business that had never been audited from cash accounting to accrual accounting. The accounting and financials were an integral part of ensuring the business sale.
- Assisting a food processor through a four-year renewable energy project as part of the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act (ARRA). Communicating with the Department of Treasury and helping meet all requirements and deadlines, ultimately increasing the processors working capital by $1.4 million.
- Writing an extensive internal controls report for a hospital that wanted more payment system controls and processes to protect against embezzlement.
- Thinking outside the normal audit scope of work to identify a $12,000 Research and Development (R&D) tax credit for a local agricultural cooperative.
Kyle graduated joined the firm after working as an auditor for KPMG. Delivering meaningful results in a down-to-earth manner, Kyle is equipped to tackle any audit project.
- B.S. with honors, accounting, California State University, Chico
- Licensed CPA in California
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- California Society of Certified Public Accountants
- National Society of Accountants for Cooperatives
- He is married to Katie and they have two children.
Mentions and articles by Kyle