Leslie pairs her audit and tax background with exceptional decision-making skills to lead the firm’s financial operations. She brings experience in all aspects of audits, reviews, compilations, and tax services, primarily serving governmental, non-profit, commercial organizations, and multiple community colleges.
As Finance Leader, Leslie continually looks for ways to enhance firm operations and client offerings. Examples include:
- Collaborating with the tax department lead to implement a tax pool system for consistent workflow during tax filing season, so projects can be completed faster and with more accuracy.
- Researching and negotiating with software vendors to ensure clients and staff have access to the most proven and sophisticated workflow tools.
- Participating on the firm’s hiring committee to help maintain recruitment and retention of top-notch professionals.
- Unifying offices across the country and improving internal communications so employees’ talents are leveraged and clients are best served.
Leslie yearned for a career, which offered variety and challenged her analytical abilities. With accounting, every client’s experience is different and innovation is essential to stay on top of the ever-changing business environment. Now, Leslie ensures K·Coe Isom provides high quality deliverables by streamlining operations to improve the client experience.
- B.S. with honors, accounting, California State University, Chico
- Licensed CPA in California
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- California Society of Certified Public Accountants
Mentions and articles by Leslie