Peter leads companies to their next stage of growth. Whether in need of a jump-start or currently undergoing runaway growth, Peter develops a game plan so business leaders can confidently choose among the best alternatives.
First, he assesses financial health—measuring where a business is today based on the industry, their peers, and an owner’s own standards, requirements, and personal goals. Then, Peter strategizes with owners to turn growth opportunities into reality. With M&A and capital raising experience, Peter guides businesses as they acquire, merge, or form joint ventures. He facilitates buy- and sell-side negotiations and improves a business’ ability to borrow and use equity to achieve its goals, such as:
- Focusing an entrepreneur, whose attention was pulled in 40 different directions, by creating financial efficiencies, organization, and structure, which freed the owner to establish a viable growth plan.
- Vetting providers for a new banking relationship with an implement dealer that allowed for cash flow savings and increased borrowing capacity.
- Consulting a business owner on the current cost of seeking investors. Providing ongoing strategic advice, monthly metrics, and financial dashboards, Peter continues to guide the owner through organic growth desirable to potential investors.
- Walking a division of a multinational manufacturing conglomerate through a buy-out, including the entity and deal structure, finance and financial modeling, and due diligence. The purchase enabled two individuals to realize their entrepreneurial dream and kept over 50 people locally employed.
Hailing from Colorado, Peter grew up with a passion for helping people. As a former lender, he saw businesses often denied access to capital because of an inability to present their business plans. Peter serves as a success catalyst and valued advisor to businesses’ owners and leadership teams, transforming their distant desires into actionable items.
- M.B.A., emphasis in finance and accounting, Regis University
- B.A., Psychology, University of Northern Colorado
- Series 7, 24, 66, and 79 licenses
- Certified Merger and Acquisition Advisor
- Securities offered through KCoe Capital Advisors, LLC. Member FINRA.
- Alliance of Merger and Acquisition Advisors: member
- Association for Corporate Growth: member
- North Colorado Medical Center Foundation: board chairman
- Golfing and skiing
- Spending time with family and friends
Mentions and articles by Peter