Stephanie provides audit & financial statement, tax, strategy, and consulting services to contractors, manufacturers, and other businesses throughout Kansas, Colorado, and Nebraska.
Respected for her high-quality work, she participates on the firm’s Accounting and Auditing committee, developing internal training, providing guidance, and reviewing documents and policies to ensure quality control and risk management. She has a special passion for developing staff, giving them the tools and information to aid their success. She helps businesses better manage everyday financial needs, including:
- Preserving equity for a construction company by structuring a change in ownership.
- Assisting a heavy equipment contractor in developing procedures for the accounting department to help facilitate cross training between roles and to allow for a backup in another’s absence.
- Evaluating year-end tax planning opportunities for a contractor while simultaneously reviewing the impact of potential tax planning strategies on the company’s financial statements to ensure ratios and working capital would not be negatively impacted for bonding purposes.
Stephanie earned her CCIFP certification in 2010 from the Institute of Certified Construction Industry Financial Professionals (ICCIFP). The certification recognizes Stephanie’s level of construction operational knowledge, including risk management, human resources, information technology, and joint ventures. Stephanie considers the overall business picture to provide tax strategies that limit exposure, save money, and meet cash flow needs.
- B.A., accountancy, Midland Lutheran College
- B.A., management, Midland Lutheran College
- B.A., marketing, Midland Lutheran College
- Certified Construction Industry Financial Professional
- Licensed CPA in Kansas
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Kansas Society of Certified Public Accountants: metro chapter
- Certified Construction Industry Financial Professionals
- Construction Financial Management Association
- Spending time with family