Susie Sorenson orchestrates financial solutions that overcome economic difficulties and simplify people’s lives. She paints helpful pictures of fiscal metrics for business owners within agriculture, healthcare, and other industries to help them advance their financial performance through forecasts, projections, and budgeting as well as detailed, relevant tax and estate planning.
Some examples of the way Susie helps people include:
- Planning for real estate and asset allocation, including IRC Section 1031 exchanges, to preserve property equity and enable investment flexibility when buying and selling property.
- Designing estate and succession plans for high-net-worth individuals that preserve wealth for heirs and provide for a more secure passage through retirement.
- Examining internal controls and processes to uncover and restore improvement areas, allowing organizations to operate more efficiently and with less need for financial oversight.
Her up-to-date knowledge of tax rules and regulations creates planning and reporting advantages for the businesses she works with. Susie serves as a credible federal and state tax authority representative, providing taxpayers with an extra sense of security.
Actively engaged with the businesses she advises, Susie is dedicated to elevating their operational potential and moving business owners closer to their life goals.
- B.S., accounting, California State University, Chico
- Licensed CPA in California
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- California Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Estate Planning Council
- Chico Sunrise Rotary, treasurer and past president
- California Women for Agriculture, treasurer and past president
- Peg Taylor Center, past president and board member
- Volleyball, running, reading, fly fishing, and anything outdoors
Mentions and articles by Susie