- Effortless seasonal preparations.
- Accurate reporting for good decisions.
- Valuable year-to-year comparisons.
- Organized and accurate financial records.
- Greater profitability.
- Better information for your banker.
- A more sustainable farm.
Reading Time: < 1 minuteIf you’re still using Excel and other software programs to track crop rotation and inputs, but are struggling to tally the full costs involved in all the crops you grow, you are missing out on the total profitability picture. Running your business without complete and accurate data is certain to damage your ability to gain a competitive advantage, make smart operational decisions, and safely avert risk. Why? Because the benefits of financial-gathering tools and impact of high-tech data collection are creating clear advantages for farmers who are employing today’s farm management technology.